This course will equip you with specialist skills for the fast-growing IT industry. You'll also develop problem-solving skills that will ensure you're able to handle different workplace situations.
You can choose your own job pathway based on your interests and strengths, with a personalised learning experience.
We focus on areas of high job-demand:
- web development
- mobile-application development
- network and system computing
- ICT management
- software development
- network management
- global leadership.
When you graduate, you'll have knowledge across a wide range of IT applications, along with hands-on experience with industry-standard equipment. This theory and practice will ensure you're job ready.
This course includes training in:
- Cisco routing and switching
- Microsoft Active Directory network management
- Content Management Systems
- Android and IOS app development
- object-oriented programming.
Australia's information and communications technology (ICT) industry is a dynamic and rapidly growing market. You'll graduate from our Bachelor of Information Technology with the technical, analytical, managerial, leadership and interpersonal skills required for success in the IT industry.
A bachelor in IT prepares you for a range of roles across IT, government, banking/finance, retail, education, health, media, logistics and manufacturing.
- software analyst
- web designer
- web application developer
- mobile application developer
- computer and network support
- data centre administrator
- systems administrator
- system security consultant
- database administrator
- business analyst
- data analyst
- project manager (e.g. in government, banking/finance, retail, manufacturing).